Friday, August 29, 2008

2 weeks in Sacramento....


I've been away for awhile. Spent 2 weeks in Sacramento learning how to be a better investigator. Learned about scenes, bugs, viewed an autopsy, good stuff man!!! Sacramento was a fun place as well. Visited the Capitol and the Peace Officers Memorial. If you get the chance to see this do so. Old Sac was cool as well. Joe's Crab Shack was a frequent hang out for us. But the area called Natomas was probably the best part aside from the training. Lots of places to eat, shop, and most of all view the scenery (see photo). The one on my right is Virginia from Tennessee, and the one on my left is Rachel from Sacramento. It's so good to be a man!!! I swear we only go for the food. I highly recommend the naked wings, all drums, with medium hot sauce, topped off with one (or two or three...) 24 oz. Bud Light drafts. The mugs are ice cold and ice flows off of the sides as you are drinking. Perfect!!!! I gained back about 5 pounds while there, but it was worth it and I have dropped 2 of those pounds since I got back.

1 comment:

Lali said...

Bud Light drafts??? Isn't that just water with some hops abstract??? Yucky! If you're gonna be a man, you should drink like one!